The F-16 delivers huge performance and huge capacity at a fraction of the cost of other systems
Intelligent RAID Control
Unique Velocity RAID engine offers superb performance using minimal system resources.
Truly global support from the experienced team, as and when you need it.
GB Labs storage is developed for total cross platform compatibility, allowing PC, Mac and Linux platforms to collaborate and share data freely and efficiently.
FastNAS runs on our Core 3 Lite which is an industrial grade OS with an easy to use web interface offering many powerful workflow tools and beneficial features.
All FastNAS products include a 3 year care package and additional warranty upgrade options are available, up to 5 years cover.
Dynamic storage expansion allowing you to grow your storage instantly with your data still in place.
How the FastNAS F-16 can help you
This product isn’t just built for high end post production or broadcasters, it is the ideal storage platform for anybody interested in high performance NAS combined with large capacities at an amazing price point.
Designed for clients in search of larger capacities with storage
expansion options, the F-16 can scale up to 320TB with dynamic
single unit EX expansion. Equipped with the GB Labs Velocity RAID Engine
the F-16 is so capable of extracting performance from its 16 hard disk
drives that Nitro Hybrid Boost is not essential.
The F-16 can deliver up
to 2000MB/sec peak RAID performance, meaning huge performance and huge
capacity at a fraction of the cost of other systems.
Nobody likes downtime, especially when it involves copying large amounts of data on and off your storage just to make it larger in capacity. FastNAS F-16 and F-16 Nitro offer dynamic storage expansion which when combined with a FastNAS EX unit allowing you to grow your storage instantly with your data still in place.
- Unit dimensions H13.2cm x W47.3cm x D65cm
- 16 x Enterprise grade 24/7 hard disks
- 2 x 10Gb Ethernet ports (RJ45 or SFP+)
- 4 x 1Gb Ethernet ports
- Optional dual 10Gb Ethernet ports (RJ45 or SFP+)
- Optional quad 1Gb Ethernet ports
- GB Labs Core 3 Lite
- AFP, SMB, NFS, HTTP and FTP
- Instant storage expansion
- Live monitoring tools
- Powerful file manager
- Cloud support
- Avid bin sharing as standard
- Active Directory synchronization
- Input Range 100 - 240 VAC, 50-60Hz
- Power Requirements @ Standby 33W
- Power Requirements @ Full load 350W
- PSU Safety / EMC - USA-UL listed. Canada-CUL listed
- Germany-TUV Certified, EN60950/IEC 60950-Compliant
- CB Report, CCC Certifcation
- Dual redundant 500W removable PSUs
please fill in the form below and one of our technical advisors will be in contact with you shortly.
You are not a human! Get out robot!