Lightning fast acquisition, backup and delivery from one incredible unit
The journey of rushes from the film set to the post facility is increasingly involved. 4K Duo On-Set is a solution designed for professional digital film crews on location, providing a powerful, multi-function storage platform.
How the 4K Duo On-Set help you
New files are safely stored on a RAID 5 protected storage array. The SSD-based storage has incredible performance, enabling multiple users to process, color and edit full resolution files. As with all Space systems, MacOS, Linux and Windows workstations and laptops can connect simultaneously with the 4K Duo On-Set using standard 1Gb, 10Gb or 40Gb Ethernet, with no concern over the mix of client operating systems. At the same time, assets can be copied to twin LTO7 tapes; using the TAR or LTFS format, users can read and append data to the tape at any point.
- Unit Dimensions H8.8, 43.0W, D66cm
- Unit Dimensions (inc packaging) - 98cmx70cmx32cm
- Shipping weight 30Kg
- Input Range 100 - 240 VAC, 50-60Hz
- Power Requirements Standby 11W
- Requirements Full load 240W
- PSU Safety / EMC - USA-UL listed. Canada-CUL listed, Germany-TUV Certified, EN60950/IEC 0950-Compliant, CB Report
- Operating Temperature Range 10 - 35C
- Non Operating range -40 - 70C
- Operating Humidity Range 8 -90% non-condensing
- Non Operating Humidity Range 5 - 95% non-condensing
- 2U rack mount form factor (round and square Rack mounts included)
- Eight hot swap high performance 2.5" enterprise class drive units
- RAID 5 operation for data protection as standard
- Dual SSD readers built in
- Features dual LTO-7 tape drives
- Dual redundant 500W removable PSUs
- Expandable upto 102TB using SPACE SSD-EX
- 2 off 10/40G Ethernet (GbE) ports for client connections
- 2 off 1G Ethernet (GbE) ports for system administration
- 1 off IPMI Ethernet port for hardware monitoring
- Option for additional 1/10/25/40G Ethernet (GbE) ports
- USB 3.0
- 1 year advanced replacement warranty - PSUs and drives
- 1 year return to base warranty on other parts
please fill in the form below and one of our technical advisors will be in contact with you shortly.
You are not a human! Get out robot!